How You Can Help
- By donations to support cardiovascular research. Specific areas of research may be designated, but a more general and flexible type of donation is preferred.
- By sponsoring a Research or Training Fellowship. The name of an individual, company or trust can be applied to the Fellowship and specific requests of an individual, company or trust can be negotiated and incorporated into the conditions for the award.
- By sponsoring Research Projects. An individual, company or trust may sponsor research within a particular field. Sponsorship is then applied to an award in the field made by the Foundation's Scientific Committee.
- By sponsoring printing of brochures Student Heart Health programmes, Symposium or Conferences. The Heart Foundation of Malaysia has a broad range of research and education activities, which offer opportunities for corporate funding through sponsorship.
- Individuals, companies and trusts which support the Foundation through sponsorship are eligible for taxation benefits. In addition, they will obtain goodwill, through association with non-profit organisations and acknowledgement in publicity material and the annual report
Monetary Contribution made to the Foundation are tax exempted: JHDN/01/35/42/51/179-6.3452
>> Please click here for Donation Form (pdf).